DOWNLOAD

Popular Posts

cari lirik dan chord lagu yang lainnya disini

Creed / My Sacrifice

Monday, November 23, 2009
Intro: D-Bm-G 

 D 
Hello, my friend we meet again, 
                                   Bm 
It's been awhile where should we begin? 
              G 
Feels like forever! D Within my heart are memories of perfect love, Bm That you gave to me, G Oh, I remember!
D                       A 
When you are with me, i'm free! Bm G I'm careless, I believe! D Above are the others, A Bm G We'll fly, this brings tears to my eyes! D My Sacrifice!
D 
We've seen our share of ups and downs, 
                                 Bm 

Oh, how quickly life can turn around, 
       G 
In an instant! 
    D 
It feels so good to realize,  
                                  Bm 
Within youreself and within your mind, 
             G 
Let's find peace there! 

Refrão 

D 
I just want to say hello again 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank u friend..!!!!!..dari sekian cord,ini yg top..!!!sumpaaaah...

Post a Comment